Virtual Services - FAQ's
What services can you provide virtually?
- Organizing your workspace: both your home office and your place of business.
- Time management and productivity training.
- Designing closets, open shelving, pantries, garages, supply closets, etc. for both your home and business.
- Organizing your home, clearing the clutter and setting up systems you can maintain once our work together is finished.
How does a virtual organizing session work?
- Clients are given a list of tools (Sticky notes, trash bags, etc.) to assemble before our sessions begin.
- We connect via Zoom, Google Meet or FaceTime.
- Each session is 1 hour long.
- Between sessions you'll continue the work we've begun , following the plan that we've designed and using the techniques you've learned during the session.
- You'll check in to report your progress and to share any challenges you've encountered along the way.
What technology do I need to work with you virtually?
- A strong internet connection in the area where we'll be working.
- A smartphone, tablet, or laptop with a camera
I have ADHD. Will virtual organizing work for me?
- Working virtually has proved to be more successful for some ADHD clients.
- Virtual sessions are shorter (just 1 hour), making it easier to maintain attention.
- Working virtually allows us to narrow our focus to the area where the camera is directed.
- Virtual work allows the client to limit what the organizer sees to just the area where we are working.
How do I get started?
- Call Tori Guyer at: 317-677-5078 for a free 20 minute phone call to see if you are a good fit for virtual services.
- Based on our phone call, we'll schedule a 1 hour consultation to outline the scope of your project and create a plan for our work together.
Why do you offer virtual services?
- Tori began offering virtual services in 2015 as a way to work with clients outside her geographic service area who sought out her unique combination of experience and training.
- In 2020, concerns about COVID-19 prompted requests for virtual services from both prospective clients as well as clients Tori had previously worked with in person.
- Call Tori at 317-677-5078 to get started.